Thank you for submitting your details…
Did you know that Email Service Providers use a type of spam filter – this is why some emails go straight to your spam folder.
Of course, we want to ensure that you’ll receive valuable emails from us so we would like to ask if you could add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. This is known as “Whitelisting”.
If you do not see an email from The Ultimate Patient Experience or David Moffet in your Inbox, please open your spam folder and look for it there, open it and mark it as “not spam”…
You can also click the link to your provider or email client to whitelist email@example.com from David Moffet.
Below are Whitelist instructions for Gmail and Outlook:
Email Whitelist Instructions
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add The Ultimate Patient Experience to your contacts list.
- Open the email from The Ultimate Patient Experience.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- Click the “Add The Ultimate Patient Experience to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- You will now see The Ultimate Patient Experience appear under the link “Contacts” on the left side of the page.
- Click the “Gmail” icon on the top left Gmail
- Click the link “Contacts” and then in the “Search Contacts” form field type: The Ultimate Patient Experience.
- Now you can select to move The Ultimate Patient Experience to a contact list of choice and edit any details.
Report as “Not Spam”
- Check your Gmail Spam Folder
- If you see the email from The Ultimate Patient Experience: Open the Email
- Click the button on the toolbar, labeled “Not spam”.
New Outlook.com, you must click the “Wait it’s safe” link if you find emails misidentified as spam.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do any of the following:
– Check the “Junk” folder if you do not see The Ultimate Patient Experience email in your Inbox by…
(1) Opening the email from The Ultimate Patient Experience
(2) Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!”
Outlook 2003 (or higher), simply do the following steps:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap “Junk”
- Click or tap on “Never block sender” in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting popup will say “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- Click “OK”
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose “Add to contacts” option