Dr. David Moffet BDS FPFA CSP
Dr. David Moffet BDS FPFA CSP
Dr. Moffet and his team grew a small two room dental office into a successfully producing premier practice in a low-income suburb of Sydney, Australia. His practice has grown from a one dentist/assistant team with production at $120K/year into a $3M/year booming business. What was originally produced in a month, is now produced in a day. In Dr. Moffet’s presentations, he shares the protocols and success principles used to predicate and sustain this growth.
Dr. Moffet has studied philosophies of the most successful companies outside of dentistry and shares the best ideas learned there with his dental audiences. He has also studied with some of the most respected business and communications experts on the planet: Jim Rohn, Tom Hopkins, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, John DiJulius and Tony Robbins to name a few.
Dr. Moffet’s business success stems from his belief that ‘dentistry is a people business’. By understanding customer service concepts and mastering communication skills, your practice can replicate this success. Dr. Moffet’s presentations share the inside scoop on the unique systems his practice utilizes for exponential growth.
Dr. Moffet was an elected member of the Australian Dental Association New South Wales Branch Council and Executive. He is Past-President of The Hills Dental Study Group. He is a member of the Speaking Consulting Network and Directory of Dental Speakers. Editor and owner of www.edental. com.au – a website portal for Australian dentists – between 2001 and 2004, Dr. Moffet is published on www.edental.com.au and other dental industry publications.
Partial Listing of Previous Presentations
- Dental Innovations Dinner Meeting; Sydney, March 2009
- Australian Exceptional Practice Group Annual Meeting VIII; Melbourne, September 2009
- International Extraordinary Practice Group Inaugural Meeting; Chicago, June 2010
- Australian Exceptional Practice Group Annual Meeting X; Sydney, September 2011
- Secret Service Summit; Cleveland, Ohio, November 2012
- Team Training Institute Annual Meeting; Dallas, TX, April 2014
- Madow Brothers TBSE Meeting; Miami, FL, September 2014
- Australian Exceptional Practice Group Annual Meeting XII; Barossa Valley, October 2014
- Sydney Inner West Dental Study Group Dinner Meeting; November 2014
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Melbourne, February 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Sydney, March 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Brisbane, May 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Perth, May 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Sydney, May 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Philadelphia, May 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Melbourne, July 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Two Day Workshop; Sydney, July 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Sydney, August 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Brisbane, August 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Team Workshop; Sydney, August 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Team Workshop; Brisbane, August 2015
- The Complete Ultimate Patient Experience Explained. In Depth Two Day Workshop; Las Vegas, September 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Two Day Workshop; Sydney, November 2015
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Melbourne, February 2016
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Sydney, February 2016
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Brisbane, February 2016
- Young Dentists Conference. [Keynote]; Melbourne Australia April 2016
- Ultimate Patient Experience Intense Two Day Workshop New York, NY. April 2016
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Melbourne, June 2016
- Ultimate Patient Experience Intense Two Day Workshop London, UK August 2016
- Cosmetic Surgery For Women. Plastic Surgeons. Melbourne. March 2017.
- Ultimate Patient Experience Full Day Workshop; Melbourne, April 2017.
- Keynote Presentation Danish Dental Association Copenhagen, Denmark April 2017
Dr. Moffet is a celebrated author…
His book “How to Build The Dental Practice of Your Dreams [Without Killing Yourself! ] In less Than Sixty Days” is an Amazon Best-Seller.
He has published articles on edental.com.au, dentaltown.com, and in Australian and North American dental print publications.
He is the author of over 600 blog articles, published twice weekly at theUPE.com.
Why Bring an Australian Dentist to Your Meeting?
The Australian dental healthcare system is largely private insurance; patients are free to choose where they receive their dental care. (That’s all the more reason to get Customer Service right!) Dr. Moffet grew a small, two room dental office into a successfully producing, premier practice in a low-income suburb of Sydney, Australia. What was originally produced in a month, is now produced in a day. Dr. Moffet shares the protocols and success principles used to predicate and sustain this growth.
Why is Dr. Moffet’s Approach So Successful Where Others Have Failed?
Dr. Moffet incorporates the best ideas learned from studying philosophies of the most successful companies outside of dentistry. His business success stems from his belief that ‘dentistry is a people business’. Dr. Moffet’s presentations share the inside scoop on the unique systems his practice utilizes for exponential growth. Learn more about his most popular presentations below. Customized presentations are available upon request.
Dr. David Moffet BDS FPFA CSP
DR MOFFET’S POPULAR KEYNOTE WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
Creating Perfect Seamless Dental Office Handovers
Does your practice suffer from low patient retention? Do patients leave, business drops off and you don’t know why? In this presentation, Dr. Moffet shares the principles he utilized to build a successful practice while charging high fees in a low fee suburb. Learn how to give your customers a reason for always returning for treatment, and a reason for asking to come in sooner.
Why is Dr. Moffet’s approach so successful where others have failed? Dr. Moffet has built his practice from the antithesis of traditional Dentistry: he’s looked at each and every aspect of the patients’ visits through their eyes only. Traditionally Dental Protocols have only ever considered the Dentist and the team. Dr Moffet has studied World Class Customer Service extensively outside of dentistry and implemented and integrated the best practices back into his office. This is not just any old customer service course. Dr. Moffet presents a systemized analysis of the Five Building Blocks of a patient/ dentist relationship. His simple system is easy to implement, with little or no cost and results can be seen immediately! Step outside of the box. Bring Dr. Moffet’s experience, enthusiasm and passion for the subject to your next meeting.
Participants will learn:
- How to convert more inquiries into New Patients (increase the ratio).
- Communication methodology for increasing appointment acceptance and reducing cancellations/ reschedules.
- How to create ‘Secret Service’ type systems to gather patient information internally and personalize the patient experience so they ask “How did they know that?”
- Unique hidden systems/protocols that are effective, different and ‘not the norm’ to produce exceptional outcomes.
- How to make price irrelevant; ie, patients feel your prices are incredible value based on the experience they receive.
- How to build a straightforward, foolproof system for implementing ‘World Class’ service in your dental practice
There is No Such Thing As A Shopper Call
In this groundbreaking workshop, Dr David Moffet explains how to “romance” a price enquiry call into a motivated and accepting New Patient appointment. Dr Moffet’s simple yet effective processes show how to identify the real concerns of a price enquirer, and lead them to not only make an appointment but also be convinced that your Dental Office is the ONLY place in town for them to have their Dentistry done.
Are your advertisements bringing in ‘tire kickers’… or quality new patients? In this thought provoking and insightful presentation, Dr. Moffet shares his top 5 lessons learned from 25 years growing and running a successful dental practice.
This is not just another North American dentist talking about his local experience. Dr. Moffet shares his global perspective based upon his dental and business experiences both Australia and world-wide. These lessons learned both inside and outside of the dental field, when incorporated, will help you grow a stronger, more successful dental practice.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify and recognise the real reason for the patient to call.
- The best way to lead the patient away from their question about price.
- How to recognise that in most cases, most people are more concerned with value, rather than price.
- How to “romance” the caller into their necessary appointments..
- Learn the five best things to say to a New Patient Enquiry
- Learn the three things NEVER to say to New Patient Enquiries.
- Learn which ads work best and where.
- Learn how to test and measure the effectiveness of all your advertisements.
- How to be ahead of the trend and why it’s important.
- Why it’s essential to look outside of dentistry to see what else is working.
- Participants will leave with ‘how-to’ ideas that can be implemented immediately.
T: +61 419 227 757 (Australia) E: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN HOW TO ADD $100K IN BILLINGS TO YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE...
GRAB YOUR FREE REPORT NOW!